Wednesday 5 August 2009

JUMP!


Hey, didn't know jumping was so great. Was at a gig last week and had an amazing time. I had only 1 cranberry-vodka in me, some weird strangers dancing around us, it was just so natural to jump! In the past, when I saw people jumping up and down at concerts,
A. I thought they were totally crazy,
B. I was so sure that the distance between their feet and the ground was so great that I could never achieve that height or excellence. Or must be totally drunk or under some influence.
But it just happened. Started jumping. Not tiring either, very suprising. Was plenty tired the next day though. But so what? It also made me dance naturally, just caught the rhythm and danced. And jumped. Did all kinds of moves am afraid to. Usually way too self-conscious. Cannot recommend it more. JUMP!

2 comments:

  1. anre: it is good that you have this experience now! maybe one day we could jump together at a concert;)

    ReplyDelete