Sunday 3 June 2012

Day 3. Diamond Jubilee

I finally did some serious drawing today. And thinking. And sketching.

I have a lot to do. I have a lot of plans. I am enjoying it. I am looking forward to the next day, to getting involved in the various processes, creating, finding answers to my own questions. Taking those steps ahead.

Gergő was here, which was good, we showed him the Alternative London Tour, which he loved. For me, this was the third time, which might sound crazy, but actually, on each tour the guide was different (Gary, Doug, now Josh), so their stories were somewhat different, and most importantly, the art work on the streets change constantly, from month to month (probably from week to week too). Anyways, great fun.

Today there were celebratory boats on the Thames, diamond jubilee and all. I was pleasantly surprised by the website's style. Anyways, feel free to message the Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment