Saturday 2 June 2012

Day 2., Research

I need to do a bit of research. Or lots. Opening an etsy shop has it's difficulties. What products should I have? How much freedom do I have in the design of the shop? What sort of design would be best? Have I found the right name? I can at least answer that last one. It took me a while to find the right name of the shop, so am sticking to that one now. No, not telling just yet. But will announce it when I am ready.

Also reading the etsy blog, this is my current favourite.

So now researching techniques and trying to make the most of the pens, papers, notebooks, sketchbooks and various materials I already have before I buy something new. Painting on tiles caught my interest, I am researching that too. Might need to find an oven to bake them all in.

So many ideas, so much freedom. Loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment