Friday 1 June 2012

Day 1. of month June: The PLAN

Hello World,

I am trying something new. A full month of what I like to do.

Here goes.

First task. A big one. Organizing my unorganized self.

I was originally going to plan June in May, but that never really happened in May. I have set up a Google docs, have called it the "The PLAN", and it's full of lists, yes, but it's not really a plan. It's a bunch of goals, that's what it is, really.

Well, if I were a project manager, maybe I could manage. Wait a minute! Holy crap. I am a project manager.

So the next thing I am going to do is really make a plan. Yes, this evening, it shall be.

There is noone home, but me. Tonight some serious planning is to be done. I have summoned a huge glass of port wine to help with the process. Truth be told, the wine glass is huge, the wine is not a great portion, I am not a great drinker, and I am not here to get drunk. Not now.

So cheers to me and the queen!

Planning in process, do not disturb.



No comments:

Post a Comment