Sunday 18 October 2009

Beard White, Hair Falling

MAN (in his early 80s): You just need to believe in omens, alright? You need to see the signs life sends you, alright? You just cannot live without them. I mean, how would you? Life gives you so many signs, you just need to see them. Once you see them, you can follow them. Don't be so damn ignorant, alright? Everyone has their own destiny. But if you don’t follow it, you are a dead man.

Okay, if you heard all this from a woman in her twenties or thirties, you would say, nah, she just wants to be trendy, got all her wisdom from some crappy women's magazine, trying to get through her miserable, single forever, careerist cunt life, am I correct? But here I am, beard white, hair falling, having most of my years behind me.

So, watch the patterns in life and see how they grow, alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment